Australian Society for Quantitative Political Science, Annual Meeting 2017
- Ansolabehere and Hersch
- Ansolabehere background paper
- Beauregard et al., "Women, National Identity, and Feminism: The Case of Québec."
- Boyd, "TV Three"
- Catalinac et al., "Group Rewards and Rational Voting in Japan."
- Chao, "Sociotropic Politics, Nationalism, and Trade."
- Gravelle, "Trumping Foreign Policy: Public Diplomacy, Framing, and Public Opinion Abroad."
- Hellwig et al., "The Economy, Party Cues, and the Politics of Insecurity."
- Jamieson, "Information, Public Opinion, and International Relations."
- Kang and Look, Inequality and Attitudes toward Immigration: the Native-Immigrant Gap
- Kustra, "Sanctioning the Homeland: Diasporas' Influence on American Economic Sanctions Policy."
- Lenine et al., Models, Explanation, and the Pitfalls of Empirical Testing.
- Mattes et al., "Learning Democracy"
- McAllister and Muller, "Early Voting, Election Campaigning and Party Advantage in Australia."
- McNamee and Zheng, "Demographic Engineering and Territorial Consolidation."
- Thomson et al., "Democratization, Elections, and Urban Social Disorder."
- Vowles, "Different Slopes and their Estimation: Household Income and Voter Turnout in 'Big and Small' Data."
© Jana von Stein 2017